Latest Movie :

feature content slider

Android

A Great professional Template for bloggers

I am not a art fan or neither I do abundant analysis on web development and coding. I anticipate you already apperceive that as I haven’t absolutely aggregate a acceptable amount of tutorial about web-development and related. But to get something new in the architecture of ABC Trick blog I accept to absorb a lot of time on blockage endless numbers of blogger templates. Though I haven’t yet aggregate any bloggertheme yet because a lot of of them are developed by some groups who gave absolutely little time on designing anniversary template. So a lot of of them are absolutely poor in superior as able-bodied as abounding with a lot of bugs. Very few of them are developed with time and those few are the quality. Today I am traveling to allotment a abundant blogger arrangement alleged “Devil’s Workshop”.
This arrangement is advised by Mukund SureshKumar, buyer of All About Blogging.

View Demo | Download It

Region (3)ABCTRICK
So why I am administration this template? Let me acquaint you something I like about this template.
This arrangement is based on Minimal design
Magazine Style affair which makes it easier for the readers to appearance content.
Simple and barefaced codes.
Loads absolutely fast.
Adsense accessible with hotlink account beneath top bar
Adsense Large Rectangular ad amplitude accessible with amusing allotment accoutrement beneath column appellation on column page.
Multi Author accurate “Author’s Info” accoutrement accessible to be installed.
Amazing “Stay Connected” accoutrement with custom Email Subscription form.
If you wish to apperceive added about this arrangement features, please visit here.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Techx1 | latest news,Gpu,Notebook,Reviews,tablets, - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger